Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is it!

Well my friends,
Today is the day. Election Day. I urge you to go vote, and bring 5 friends with you. Some races I am most interested in:

US Senate: I fully support Senator John Cornyn for re-election. He is a strong conservative, and an advocate for our rights. He is pro-life. pro-gun, and supports an "all of the above" energy policy. He votes along my ideology almost all of the time, with one large exception.

Congressional District 22: I support Pete Olson, because he is also a strong conservative, running for Tom Delay's old seat against Nick Lamson. He served as chief of staff for John Cornyn.

Congressional District 10: I will always be interested in this race, as this is where I used to live. The DCCC has targeted Rep. McCaul for defeat. I strongly support Rep. McCaul, since he matches my ideology almost perfectly. I don't think he has ever voted "the wrong way".

So, go vote! Vote for John Cornyn! Vote Republican!

No comments: