Monday, November 10, 2008

Palin definitely leaves the door open for a run for President

In an interview with Greta Van Susteren of Fox she was asked about future Presidential ambitions, and she said:
“You know, I have -- faith is a very big part of my life. And putting my life in my creator's hands -- this is what I always do. I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is. Even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door. And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door.”

Sooo, everyone has been speculating on this, but we can now add Sarah Palin to our list of definite "Ins" for the Race for President. We can also almost definitely remove Gov. Mitt Romney from the list. When speaking to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, he said:
"I think it's quite unlikely that I would run for office again," he said. "I gave this my best effort. My experience in politics is that the window opens rarely. It opened for me. I stepped through it, got on the stage and did my darnedest to win the nomination. John McCain was successful and I was not."

No comments: