Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twenty Five Days of Christmas


Merry Christmas! I know, it is not Christmas yet, but it is the First of December, which often signals the start of the Christmas season for many people (those who don’t start it the day after Thanksgiving). I love Christmas, it is my favorite season of year. And because of that, I am starting the Twenty Five Days of Christmas. Each day, I will put up a short blog on a topic that is related to Christmas. I will start with a few modern things, such as, “Why do we put up Christmas lights?” But as Christmas Day draws closer, I will shift into more serious discussion on some of the background of the world that Jesus was born into, and then some of the specific imagery that is used in the Birth Narratives. So, Merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoy the next few weeks.

No comments: