Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The (Future) Republican Comeback....Otherwise known as the "If you can't keep it in your pants, don't run as a Republican!" Plan

Well, I know I am a little late to start chiming in on this, but I have been sitting here steaming about what has been going on with Republicans lately. First, Senator John Ensign had an affair. Less than 2 weeks later, Mark Sanford, another up-and-comer admitted to an affair. This is not the way to have things happen when the party is already out, and trying to stage a comeback. Now, I understand the urges a man gets, after all I am one. However, what these folks need is a good dose of discipline. Ooooor, if you want to have an affair and still be a FISCAL conservative, go be a Libertarian! After all, a trademark of the Republicans is supposed to be family values, but we can't hang on to that and our hypocritical members at the same time. So folks, get your act together!

No comments: